Dean Newbery was established in 1955 by the late John Dean and Colin Newbery with the aim of working with individuals, small to medium businesses and local government based clients. The original offices were located on Hackney Road, Hackney.
In 1977, Michael Croft (Mike) and Donald Venn (Don) entered the partnership and expanded on the range of services and growth of the firm. The offices were relocated to Melbourne Street, North Adelaide where they have continued to remain since. Both Mike and Don retired from the partnership in 2001 and 2008 respectively.
From humble beginnings, Dean Newbery has grown into a modern boutique professional services practice.
Today, Dean Newbery works with clients operating across a number of industries such as automotive, agribusiness, charities, construction, local government, health, professional services, waste management and other not-for-profit organisations.
Whilst Dean Newbery continues to grow, the philosophy on which the practice was established back in 1955 has never changed. Our commitment to achieving the best outcomes and solutions for our clients is why our philosophy is summarised in the saying ‘Your business is Our business’.