- Diploma of Accounting
Sarah’s career began working as an Administration Officer for a heavy equipment and mining machinery company in Roxby Downs. In 2013, Sarah joined the Administration team at Dean Newbery.
Since commencing with Dean Newbery, Sarah has completed her Diploma of Accounting and now oversees the office Administration team as well as providing corporate bookkeeping services for clients. She has broad exposure to a range of industries including aged care, medical practices, legal and professional services firms, hospitality and retail outlets.
Sarah provides the following bookkeeping services to clients:
- End-to-end payroll processing
- Monthly bank reconciliations including trust accounts and credit cards
- Accounts payable & receivable management and review
- Assistance with preparation of Business Activity Statements, Instalment Activity Statements, Single Touch Payroll and Taxable Payments Reports for lodgement with ATO.
- Superannuation lodgement and reporting obligations.