- Diploma of Accounting
Prior to joining Dean Newbery, Rae has worked in a variety of corporate bookkeeping roles working predominately with MYOB and Xero accounting systems. She has broad exposure to a range of industries including legal and professional services firms, construction, health, hospitality and retail outlets. Her broad experience has seen her work with a variety of local and international suppliers and customers.
Her previous experience means she approaches each engagement with an eye to detail and ensures clients have available the up-to-date and accurate information they need to run their businesses with a high degree of confidence.
Rae provides the following bookkeeping services to clients:
- End-to-end payroll processing
- Monthly bank reconciliations including trust accounts and credit cards
- Accounts payable & receivable management and review
- Trust account processing and reporting
- Assistance with preparation of Business Activity Statements, Instalment Activity Statements, Single Touch Payroll and Taxable Payments Reports for lodgement with ATO
- Superannuation lodgement and reporting obligations